Sunday, May 29, 2005

Boring Sunday

Its a "Sunday". After exams every day should be a Sunday but for me the situation is quite different. The Sunday doesn't seem like a Sunday anymore. I was bored to death today. I don't have anywhere to go. Feed up staying at home. I don't feel like doing anything either. I haven't even taken my bath and its around 8.30 pm. In this hot summer month where people take like 2 to 3 baths I haven't taken even one. WOW.
I don't know why I am feeling so low. May be everyone except me has something or the other to do. A feel left out ... and its no ones fault.]
I just feel like talking to someone ...
I feel like thinking about love ...
I feel like crying ...

And I think I have lost my head ... may be its the heat.
I think I need a bath ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home