Monday, January 02, 2006

A New Year Has Come



Happy New Year to you all. May all of us have a great 2006.

Mix great food, good music, cool friends and free booze … what you get is an awesome party. And that’s exactly what we had … A party to remember. 2006 started with a bang.

What to do on 31st was the top most item in my TO DO list since Christmas. After much turmoil and waiting for my friends I opted for the Shesha party at Nalban named the Morocco Night with Ridhima Sahanika & Varun. I had spend most of my new years with my friends in clubs or at their places. So there was obvious excitement about the Morocco Night party. I was hoping my other friends could join me to the party but none were ready (All had some problem or the other). Harsh was very eager to go initially but he finally said a no (I think his gal ditched him). Then I came to know that Sid was coming with three of his friends. That was kind of a relief. Its always good to have old friends around. Sid and his friends were awesome company, I really enjoyed with them. The party would have been half as much fun hadn’t it been for them. Thank you all.

Ridhima as usual was rocking the dance floor along with Farena and Sid. And I, as you might have guessed, was struggling to keep up.

Varun was perplexed about the sex of the Belly dancer.

Sahanika was busy with her PR. (this annoyed Varun a little … just a little)

Avinash couldn’t take off his eyes away from the Pole dancers.

Over all the party was great. We drank, ate and danced to our heart's content.

1 Comments:

Blogger Naveen said...

Hmmm... So started the year with a bang.. Thts the spirit buddy... hope the party continues all thru 2k6
Cheers

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home