Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random Thoughts !

2008 !!! hmmm ... Till date it has been the most happening year of my life. This year has been nothing short of a full fledged hindi movie in which there is action, thrill, comedy, horror, emotions etc.
This year has been the most fulfilling year. It is in this year I became a CA. It is in this year my favorite and closest cousin Shailee got married and not to forget ... it is in this year I could see my most precious and special dream come true ... YES .... getting engaged to my first crush, my first love, my childhood sweetheart, my prince charming, my ANANT.



2nd Decemeber 2008 will be one of the best days of my life...or rather OUR life. Since morning there was a lot of nervousness in the air specially for annu...who was calling me continuously and describing his state of mind. This was the day i saw myself for the first time ever in full bridal attire with a beautiful saree and jewellery and a perfect hairdo and make up  and all tht jazz. I was too worried for the fact that MY ANNU would not recognise me, Though everybody around me including my ma kept on saying that i was looking very pretty but i was not convinced. I wanted to call annu to LALA ka dukan so tht i can show him and ask for his opinion on my dressup. But of course i cudnt do tht. The entire time i was shit worried and tensed that annu will hate me for the way am looking.

We reached the venue much before he did and i , like a distressed girl captured on a high tower waited for my prince charming to come and rescue me. And then after a long wait he came..One look at him and my Heart skipped a beat. No No...i think it stopped beating. 
He has never looked so handsome as he did that day. With the black suit and the red silk shirt and not to forget the killer smile, he looked the most elegant,dashing, smart, handsome Groom a bride has ever had on this planet. I fell in love with him all over again and yes with triple ferocity.THU THU.

He was standing bang opposite to where i was sitting but he was looking somewhere else..i think he was searching for me everywhere else except for the place i was sitting. i wanted to shout and let him know tht honey am sitting here....am sorry for dissapointing u for the way am looking...etc. etc...but being the bride i had to be quiet and behave myself which was against the way i am. He still couldnt find me as he was busy talking to his newly found father-in-law and brother-in-law...social courtesies....being the impatient girl i am, i sent ridhi to ask him to look at me....but before she could do tht....His eyes found me....i froze....but the approving smile he had on his face said it all....no words can ever express the joy he had in eyes. His lovely warm smile and his loving eyes told me tht i was looking perfect to be his bride. He came beside me and held my hand infront of all the family members present thr... and i was convinced that no matter what happens...this man will always be by my side and will never leave me alone.  I thanked god a million times to give me such a wonderful Groom.

From the time he was made to sit beside me....and the ring ceremony and all the other family functions and till the time i slept in the night....things seemed as if a movie is being played in a fast forward mode....I WAS FINALLY ENGAGED TO THE MAN I HV LOVED ALL MY LIFE AND WILL LOVE HIM ALL MY LIFE AND BEYOND THAT TOO.

LOVE YA MY ANNU BABY!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home