Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Being all alone on ones birthday is the worst thing that could happen to anyone. When I came to Hyderabad on Sunday I was already feeling low that I would be spending my birthday away from loved ones.
Was expecting a few calls at midnight ... But I guess people just fell asleep. Morning was no better. Reached office to know that some old files were missing and my manager was furious. I was so sure it was going to be a bad day ... a bad year.
It’s amazing how few assuring words, some crazy laughs, a few email and dinner with a close friend can change everything.
The day ... the year just looks a little brighter to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adarsh said...

Well.
1. I smsed u at 12 midnight to wish u.
2. We had a good time at aqua java

1:43 PM  
Blogger Silent whisperer said...

Dear Adarsh...
we didnt go to Aqua Java on Anant's B'day.in any case...we had a good time.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home