Friday, May 29, 2009

Feeling OLD !!!

I guess I don't look old enough to be married that is why people are often surprised to learn that I am. The client I am working for was quite surprised to learn that I was married. To tell you the truth sometimes its a surprise to me also ... Oh!! I am no longer a boy ... I am married. In many respects it still has not settled in. The realization makes me feel older

One of my school friend was blessed with a baby boy today. It was so difficult to believe that we are no longer boys but grown ups. It feels like yesterday when we were in school, competing with friends for the highest score in all subjects, fighting over lunch boxes, dreading the upcoming exams, jumping with joy on unexpected holidays, planning weeks ahead for outings and very soon we will have younger ones doing the same.

We may have crossed the most beautiful part of our lives but life still has become more beautiful than ever as we have found someone to share our lives with, someone to love, someone who loves us, someone to care for ...

Congratulations to my friend for being blessed with that someone in his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home